Attract the Good instead of the Bad

The only reason why people do not have what they want is because they are thinking more about what they don't want than what they do want. Listen to your thoughts, and listen to the words you are saying. The law is absolute and there are no mistakes.



The law of attraction is a law of nature. It is impersonal and it does not see good things or bad things. It is receiving your thoughts and reflecting back to you those thoughts as your life experience. The law of attraction simply gives you whatever it is you are thinking about.

When you focus your thoughts on something you want, and you hold that focus, you are in that moment summoning what you want with the mightiest power in the Universe. The law of attraction doesn't compute "don't" or "not" or "no," or any other words of negation. As you speak words of negation, this is what the law of attraction is receiving:
"I don't want to spill something on this outfit."
"I want to spill something on this outfit and I want to spill more things."
"I don't want a bad haircut."
"I want bad haircuts."
"I don't want to be delayed."
"I want delays."
"I don't want that person to be rude to me."
"I want that person and more people to be rude to me."
"I don't want the restaurant to give away our table."
"I want restaurants to give away our tables."
"I don't want these shoes to hurt."
"I want shoes to hurt."
"I can't handle all this work."
"I want more work than I can handle."
"I don't want to catch the flu."
"I want the flu and I want to catch more things."
"I don't want to argue."
"I want more arguing."
"Don't speak to me like that."
"I want you to speak to me like that and I want other people to
speak to me like that."